Monday, May 21, 2012

Letter


 Personal Letter




                Salatiga, 1st April 2007

Dear Maya,
        Hi! How are you? I haven’t contacted you for a long time. I miss you so much. Now, I’ll tell you about my experiences in visiting Ketep Pass.
        Ketep Pass is located in Magelang Regency. It offers the view of high lands. I went there with my friends a week ago. I left Salatiga at 1.00 p.m. on my way to Ketep Pass I enjoyed the view of cocoa plantation and the beauty of the landscape.
        After three hours, I arrived there. Unfortunately it was foggy. I was very disappointed. I couldn’t see the beautiful view of the high land, so I decided to enter the museum of Merapi Volcano. There are many pictures of Merapi eruption. After watcking them I continued to see the Merapi eruption film. The film was so good that I like it very much. I have never seen it before.
        I am so happy because I’ve got a lot of new experience.
        That’s all. Please, tell me something about your last experience.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Yours,   
  
                                                                                                       Rosa

Questions
 
1. Where did the writer go?
      a. Ketep Pas                                      
      b. Magelang
      c. Salatiga                                          
      d. Mount Merapi

2. Why did the writer feel disappointed?
      a. She couldn’t see the beautiful view of the high land
      b. She went to the museum
      c. She couldn’t see anything in Ketep Pass      
      d. She was an unfortunate person

3. it’s the first time for the writer to watch …
      a. the foggy weather          
      b. the Merapi eruption film
      c. the view of high land      
      d. the pictures of Merapi

4. What is the generic structure of the letter?
      a. Identification – Description
      b. Aim – Materials – Method
      c. Orientation – Events – Re orientation
      d. Orientation – Complication – Resolution


No comments:

Post a Comment